ISI Wrestling Pre-Season Training Camp:
The focus of the ISI Wrestling Pre–Season Training Camp will be Folkstyle wrestling. The 8 week training plan combines advanced technique, structured drilling and strong conditioning for the upcoming Folkstyle season. Emphasis will be placed on leg attacks, scoring from tie ups, counter offense, tilts, cradles and pinning combinations from the top and scoring from the bottom. With the start of competition just around the corner, the pre-season is a prime time to gain new skills, enhance existing ones, sharpen reactions and improve timing. We have been running this program since 2007 and this group WILL reach our capacity of 34 wrestlers. Register early to reserve your spot.
Crystal Lake Pre-Season Training Camp Information:
- Location: 975 Nimco Lane, Unit L, Crystal Lake, IL
- Crystal Lake site days: Tuesday / Thursday (September 5 – October 26)
- Crystal Lake site times: 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Coaches: Jerry Kelly, Justin Peete
- OPEN MAT OPTION!! – 3rd day OPEN MAT option FREE for Training Camp participants $10 at the door for Football players. ***must be registered for ISI Wrestling Pre-Season Training Camp to participate.
- Cost of Pre-Season Training Camp: $295. PAYMENT IN FULL IS REQUIRED TO HOLD YOUR SPOT IN THIS SESSION. PAYMENT IN FULL IS DUE BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF TRAINING CAMP.
- Upon submission of all registration forms ISI School of Wrestling will contact you to confirm your placement in the training camp. Payment in full will secure your spot in this class. This group WILL reach our capacity of 34 wrestlers. Register early to reserve your spot.
- Registration: The Crystal Lake Wizards will be handling all of our registration. Clicking on the link below will take you through our registration process on the Crystal Lake Wizards website. SCROLL DOWN ALL THE WAY TO THE BOTTOM AND CLICK ON ISI WRESTLING PRE-SEASON TRAINING CAMP FORMS. Please fill out all 3 forms completely to register for the 2017 PRE Season Training Camp at the CRYSTAL LAKE ISI School of Wrestling site. No wrestler will be able to participate in any session without confirmation of a current 2017-2018 USA Wrestling Card.
- Register for ISI Wrestling 2017 Pre Season Training Camp HERE:
- PLEASE FILL OUT ALL ISI WRESTLING FORMS